I’ve prepared answers to my most commonly asked questions. I frequently hear these questions during the summer months!
A Q&A with Alex
Q: What is your most popular service in the summer?
A: My detox body wraps as clients are looking to detox and feel their best… fast!
Q: What is your most common client beauty concern in the summer?
A: My clients often mention being self-conscious about wearing shorts because of the appearance of cellulite. That is why I get lots of requests for Juvanesse.
Q: What is your top summer health tip?
A: I recommend staying hydrated and sizing down your meals. This makes a big difference!
Q: What is your favorite way to relax in the summer?
A: Going trail running or walking my dog. I love getting outside!
Q: What is your favorite healthy summer drink?
A: I choose cucumber and soda water. It’s very refreshing.
Q: What is your summer detox tip?
A: Try Intermittent Fasting. This means eating between 12 noon and 8pm. This has worked very well for myself and lots of my clients, too.
Happy Summer, my loves!
I am excited to announce my new location, inside Inspirit Health, at #220 – 997 Seymour Street (at Nelson), across from Nester’s Market.
We open there on January 2nd, 2020!
My new space is bright and centrally located downtown, in a cool clinic with naturopaths and other holistic practitioners.
We will offer the same state-of-the-art inch loss treatments and will be adding some new services as well!
Book your appointment and come by, I’d love to see you there!
Our Detox Body Wraps are our signature service for skin toning and inch loss. How can you get the most benefits from this treatment?
Here are our top tips to help you prepare:
Before your appointment:
- pack your bag with some extra undergarments
- drink lots of water to help the detoxification process
- avoid hair removal for at least 24 hours
- reduce or eliminate your intake of caffeine
- avoid body lotion and cream for 24 hours
After your appointment:
- keep drinking lots of water to flush out more toxins
- when you wash, just have a quick rinse in the shower
- use soap on your face and private areas and leave the rest to have more time for detoxing
- if you want to have a bath, consider purchasing one of our bentonite bath bombs or bath salts to help prolong the detoxification process
- limit your intake of caffeine, sugar, alcohol and fried foods
- skip the lotion and body cream
- book your next body wrap appointment for 3-4 weeks from now
I want you to have the best possible results from your body wrap. Feel free to ask questions before, during or after your treatment… because when you feel good, we feel great!
Purchase a gift card for the special someone this holiday season. Call today to find out more details.
Fabufit is pleased to announce our Monthly Packages. Plan your health transformation now, save money and stay committed to your goals with our monthly packages. Learn more here.
Welcome to our new website! Fabufit Body Contouring is excited to announce the launch of our new website. With services like our detox body wraps, Eurowave treatments, and Juvanesse treatments, we want to help you feel your best.
To find a monthly package that suites your needs, visit our Packages page or fill out the form below.