I’m delighted to announce that on June 1st 2020, Fabufit Body Contouring will reopen for in-person appointments!
Barring any unforeseen circumstances (ie. major COVID outbreaks and/or orders from the public health official), we will be open for pre-booked appointments. There have been many changes to our health and safety procedures and I have implemented plans to support your needs and keep you safe at the same time.
To maintain safe physical distancing I will ask all my clients to please arrive only at the scheduled time of their appointment. The waiting area will not be available.
Essential criteria for in-office appointments
I will only provide appointments to clients that have not:
- Experienced respiratory symptoms including shortness of breath, fever, dry cough, and fatigue in the last 14 days
- Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Been in contact with someone who lives or works in a long-term care facility in the last 14 days
Rest assured that I’m taking every precaution available to keep us all protected. Should you meet the criteria and come into the office, I have taken the necessary steps to protect you:
- Sanitization of treatment room after every appointment
- Regular deep sanitization of the entire clinic
- Minimized the waiting area and will now send you to a treatment room upon arrival
- Contactless payment policy
Safety measures you can take
To help keep us all safe, there are several safety measures you can take before & after you enter the clinic. Please wash your hands and use the hand sanitizers available in the office. Masks and gloves are not required at this time and will not be provided. If it makes you feel more comfortable, please feel free to wear personal protective equipment to the office.
To schedule appointments, please call or text me at (604) 727-6254, or email. I’m so excited to see you all again soon!